First Blog!

Good morning all!
I'm very excited to begin this new journey of blogging! 
God has called me to share my life with others so He may be glorified and people may be helped through their struggles. 
We weren't created to go through life alone. And thankfully we aren't alone!

Many times in life we feel like we have no where to turn and no one we can count on. (That includes me) But through fellowship and leaning on God's loving arms, we can make it through this life. Together.

So, here is a small introduction to me:
I am a wife, to a wonderful husband.
I am a mother to two awesome little boys and a beautiful step-daughter.
I grew up as a preacher's kid along with my 2 sisters and 1 brother.
I've had to fight for my relationship with God, and find Him on my own.
I am a survivor of abuse (NOT by my husband).
I am a mother of multiple children I never got to see or hold (miscarriages).
I have fought with depression and anger since I was a kid and continue to fight it every day.

Life has not be very kind. But you know, it's not usually very kind to most of us. But you're not alone!

Through this blog I plan to share my experiences and pray that God uses them to touch someone else.

Through the Word and Good Christian music I have been able to find Joy and hope to help others do so as well. 

Disclaimer: I am NOT perfect. I struggle every day. But there is still hope!

In Christ's love,
Stephanie

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I won yesterday.

Depression + Guilt