I'm a big kid now... (you sang it didn't you?) haha

I had my medication follow up with my doctor yesterday. And... wait for it.... I got my Tetanus booster shot! Now that may not seem like a big deal.. but as a kid I cried my eyes out any time I had to get a shot and it seemed that every time we had to move I was the one that had to get shots. Anyway, it had been 17 years since my last one! I'm a little sore today but not too bad. I didn't even feel her give me the shot! I should take my kids to her when they need their shots! I even called my mom to tell her I got a shot. haha

I also am in the process of adjusting my medication. I'm going to be doing a stronger, longer lasting pill of the one that I was already taking in the mornings and slowly phasing out the medication I take at night. I'm praying that it is a smooth transition and doesn't cause me too much grief.

I've also got a new birth control to try. Hopefully this will help all the issues and pain I have all month long.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I was a kid I was not very nice. I was always angry and mean (at least to my siblings). And a lot of how I felt and acted is when I see in my older son. So on Tuesday I am going to be meeting with a therapist to see about getting him in to start counseling and hopefully help him before it's too late. I don't want him to go through what I did growing up and waiting until his 30s before he gets the help he needs. 


Also, when I was a kid I was very clumsy. I constantly was stubbing my toes and hurting them. And... that hasn't changed. LOL You would think that as I got older I would get more coordinated, but I have not. There's a reason I keep my toenails painted and it's not just because I like the colors. haha It IS because my toenails are always discolored and grow in rippled because I hit them on stuff so much. Last week I dropped the ottoman on my toe and tore it up. I've stubbed them multiple times since then and hit the same toe, but on the other foot, on the tire this morning.
My husband says it's Karma because I don't like other peoples feet. LOL

I hope you are all doing well!
And remember.. don't wait too long to get help for yourself. Your mental health matters!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I won yesterday.

Depression + Guilt

First Blog!