Wow It's Been A While

I didn't realize how long it's been since I've posted! Life is crazy... did yall know that?? lol

So I did a three month trial of a low dose of birth control.. needless to say it did not work. I am going back to my doctor next week to discuss what's next. I'm perfectly okay with just taking them out, but they don't seem to want to do that because I'm only 30 years old.

My mental stability is still doing well. It's nice not to be getting blood-boiling made over everything. I can't really even say that I've gotten really fired up about anything. Frustrated, yes. But not crazy angry like before.
I'm going to be asking my doctor if I can try some different medication though. I'm doing great mentally, but the side effect aren't all that great. They're not horrible, but I want to see about getting on something else that will not have me so tired and lazy. I can MAKE myself do stuff, but I'd rather be sleeping or at least laying down. And that's just not how I am. I like to be busy doing stuff and accomplishing stuff, but I've not really been up to it since starting this medication. It also has intimacy effects which just aren't okay with me. LOL (no worries, I'm not going into detail about that.)

I'm also set to get my first set of fillings done on my teeth. I'm not looking forward to that! I hate having stuff done to my teeth. This is also the first time I'm getting fillings done, so the unknown is always a bit scary. I do know that they have happy gas... and that stuff is my friend. haha!

My beautiful mama is done with her radiation for her non-cancerous brain tumor. It has really taken it's toll on her and my dad. I wish so much that I could be up there and help take care of them, but it's just not doable when I have little ones at home and a husband that works crazy hours. That takes it's toll on me, but there isn't a whole lot I can do about that one.

Everyone else here is doing well. We're trying to just keep going and be as drama free as possible. My kids are growing up way too fast. My amazing (step) daughter turned 15 yesterday! How is that even possible!? My MJ is still the same ol' moody kid. I'm really thinking about finding a counselor that may help him and me with our relationship and him with his stuff. It's kind of hard though because some people don't agree with me on that and aren't helpful with it. My little one, Z, is still a crazy kid. He is way too smart for his own good. And he knows that he's cute and tries to use it against me. He is kind of a brute though. I'm trying to teach both of my boys to not fight and use kindness.. but that is a very slow going process. Z is also a very very outgoing child. He doesn't know a stranger, and talks to everyone! But, he's still my love bug. He'll come up and give me kisses just because and tell me I'm beautiful.

I guess that's it for my update. I have a fly circling around me and I'm going to smoosh it here in a second when I'm done. We get TONS of flies in our house and it's so annoying. They usually wait until I'm relaxed and start flying around my head. lol

I hope you are all doing well.
And like always: Don't be afraid to get help for whatever is going on with you! You are worth it!

God Bless!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I won yesterday.

Depression + Guilt

First Blog!