I've been feeling a bit down and full of complaints the last few days, however I have some funnies to tell so that's what I'm going to do. Complaining won't do any good to anyone anyway, right.

As a kid I was a bit... dense. Sometimes I'm still a bit gullible and as some would say, "blonde".
My older son, unfortunate, has inherited that amazing trait.

The other day was my brother's birthday, so the night before we're all sitting around the dinner table eating and my husband says to my brother, "We could go play pool." My son says, "Yay 3D pool!" (It's a pool game my husband plays on his phone). I say, "Not on the phone son, in real life."
My son, without missing a beat says, "I'll only go with my floaties."
I'm not exactly sure where it switched in his brain from a pool game to a swimming pool, but at any rate it was hilarious. So we were all laughing, and he had no idea why. His innocent large eyes just looking around at all of us. The next night at dinner I made a joke about it and he still had no idea why it was funny.

This story of course is one for the books. I'll have to email it to him so we can always remember it.

Another funny... Neither my jeep or my brother's pick up have very well working air conditioners, so we have to ride with the windows down. This morning, I took my son to school, went to the store, and then came home. I didn't bother paying attention to myself because it was just a quick stop and we were back home. I happened to go into my room use the bathroom and looked in the mirror and literally said out loud, "I can't believe I went in public like that!" If I don't put product in my hair it is very frizzy and I have a lot of curly fly aways. So, because of the wind and my fabulous hair, I had hair sticking out everywhere! I did pull it back into a messy bun, but all the little hairs were out. I know our hair is supposed to be our crown of glory.. but I really don't think I need to have a literal crown.. or mane. LOL It was a bit scary. I tried to tame it with my hands and it just stuck right back up. Oh well, too late to change how people saw me now. haha!

I hope yall had a nice giggle. It's always good to have a funny, and be able to laugh at yourself.

Hope you are all doing well! And have a great day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I won yesterday.

Depression + Guilt

First Blog!