So so tired!

I don't know about yall, but I'm tired all the time! I'm not sure why, but I'm worn out.
I've really been slacking on my house work. So much so, that today I cleaned up a bit and my older son came home and noticed. Lol and trust me when I say, he's not an observant person (he gets it from his daddy lol).
I thought it was maybe my medicine, so I switched to taking it at night for a few days. But I discovered that when I would take it at night I would lay awake for hours. So, I switched it back to taking it in the morning. I usually have about an hour after I get up in the mornings that I feel energetic enough to get things done. Some days I force myself, but a lot of days (especially when I work) I can't.
I did schedule my next doctor's appointment for December, so I'll discuss it with her then.

My older son has started playing flag football! I can't even express how much I enjoy it! I just love watching him out there playing! This last Saturday he ran full field for a touchdown! And then caught the extra point throw! He's been asking me to watch the video I took of his touchdown a lot. I'm not sure if it's because he wants to see himself or he likes to hear my yelling for him. :)

My little one is growing like crazy! We started working on his numbers and letters and stuff. Today he wrote his first "A". He enjoyed writing it even though he's still not sure which letters are which. :)

I pray you are all doing well!
I'll write again soon!

If you're having mental health issues or just need someone to talk to, please do not hesitate to do so! The process to mental healthiness is difficult, but it's very much worth it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I won yesterday.

Depression + Guilt

First Blog!