Lacking

Well, I found a new doctor to go to, but there weren't any openings until March. So I have to wait until then. My current medicine is working alright, it's keeping me from having what I refer to as "crazysodes", which are just extreme manic episodes. But I'm having a lot of physical pain and general discomfort all the time. I'm not sure what the doctor will want to do. She may just increase the meds I'm on and see if that helps. 

The last couple days have been difficult with my boys. The way they act you would think that we spoil them rotten. My older one threatened to call the police because he was getting in trouble. Didn't even get spanked and he was threatening it. I don't know where kids today think that they can call the police on their parents just because they don't like something. We never even considered it when I was a kid! My little one just thinks he should get to do whatever he wants and throws a tantrum when he doesn't get his way. It takes it's toll on this mama, that's for sure! But I love them and have to keep reminding myself that they will only be home with me for a short time. 

In June will be my older son's annual check up, and I don't think he's going to like it very much. I'll be discussing with his doctor about what I think is his anxiety and also that I think he will need to get circumcised. Which that alone is worth crying over! No 9 year old should have to do that at that age, but his body just didn't do what it's naturally supposed to do. I'm hoping to get that done over the summer so he doesn't have to deal with that during school time.
He does well at home, mostly, when he's not in school, but when school starts again he's awful. I'm thinking that he's pushing through at school dealing with his anxiety, and then when he gets home he lets loose and all the pent up stuff just comes out. I've tried letting him have 30 minutes after school to decompress, but it's not been helping lately. I also lack the patience to deal with him, so that doesn't help any either.

I just google "patience" and it's definition is so accurate, "the capacity to accept or tolerate delay, trouble, or suffering without getting angry or upset" Yup... that's what I lack! lol And i do dare pray for more because then I know I'll start being tested. haha 

If you are having mental health issues, whatever they may be, don't be afraid to seek help. And take the time to find what is right for you. It is so worth it! 

Have an amazing day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I won yesterday.

Depression + Guilt

First Blog!