Follow up and Funnies

So, detoxing off of my pills is no joke! I had horrible dizziness to the point of falling over and all of my awful depression crap was in full swing. It was awful! I'm in need of an increase, however I'm not sure I want to stay on this medication. I had some dizziness before I got on the meds, but it's a lot worse now. And what the heck is the deal with medications killing libido??
I do have a doctors appointment with my new doctor on Monday so I'm planning to discuss medication options.

Many, if not most, of yall don't know me on a personal level and don't know how bad I was before all of this. You'll just have to trust me when I tell you, it's a night and day difference. And I'm a much much calmer and more level headed parent. However, my older son doesn't seem to see the difference. Often he says how horrible his life is and how he wishes he lived somewhere else. Now, I know he most likely has some imbalances in his brain like I do, but it's still really frustrating. I cried to my husband the other night because it's so hard for me to know how different of a parent I am now compared to how awful I was before. And to have the child that has been around to see it all, say that I'm still a bad mom is really rough. I know he's just being a kid, but it's still hard. I do have to say though, he said he wanted to go talk to his school counselor to see if she can help him learn to cope with his temper. Which is good. I want him to reach out for help when he needs it.


Now on to some funnies. My youngest son is my snuggle bug. I cherish that little boy so very much! The other day I wasn't feeling well and it was rest time. He doesn't take a nap normally, but he was willing to lay with me. He laid down and opened his arms to me. So I laid down and he wrapped his arms around me and rubbed my back, it was so sweet. After a little bit he moved down to the other side of the couch and fell asleep laying on my legs. I had his ear imprint on me. I had to wake him to go pick up my older son and we got in the car and he said, " Mom! Have I been sleeping ALL day!?" LOL I told him no and he went back to sleep.

My older son has learned about the game "Truth or Dare" at school. So tonight he asks my younger son "Truth or dare?" and Little one said "TOOTH!" We both had a good laugh at that one.

Back story: Long time ago our older son was getting in trouble for something and hubby said something about spanking his butt. Me being goofy raised my hand for a spanking and my hubby said, "you got one last night" which threw me into a fit of giggles. And our son was very confused and couldn't believe that Daddy gave Mommy and spanking. So, today playing truth or dare with me I kept saying truth (I was doing dishes during this time) He asked me if daddy really spanked my bare butt. I said yes. and he asked why... LOL I said just for fun. :'-D HAHAHA
I was laughing so hard on the inside!

I'm so thankful for the enjoyable days. And I'm so very thankful for the days that my older son is in a good mood and not all attitude and anger.


Moral of this blog: Never cold turkey your meds. EVER!
                               And enjoy and cherish the good moments!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I won yesterday.

Depression + Guilt

First Blog!