No voice, so no video 😊

Hello all,
I was going to do a video this week, but allergies have attacked and I don't have much of a voice. I'm trying to rest it as much as possible because I'm in Praise Team on Sunday. 🎵

I know I have been lacking in the posts and videos because of not being sure what to share. Lately though God has given me multiple things to share, so there will be multiple new posts coming up in the next weeks. Of course I have to do some research and stuff first, but I'm excited about what content is to come.

A small update about me. If you've read my blogs before you know that I battle headaches constantly. I've had them almost daily since 2005, the most I didn't have them was during pregnancy. Recently, when my blood pressure has gone up, whether due to exercise or laughing the headache has gotten much worse. At one point I was laughing hard about something and had a sharp pain behind my left eye, like a vertical line, and I could feel the pulsing of my blood. It was very painful and very scary. I contacted my doctor and had a CT done, after a long wait and fight with insurance to approve it, I finally got it done on Monday. I went back to my doctor yesterday and my results were already in and everything is fine.
I'm glad that my brain is fine and there's no tumors or bleeds or anything, but at the same time it would be nice to know why I can't get rid of my headaches.
So, when I get a little money saved up I'm going to get my daiths pierced. If you don't know what that is, it's the inner part of the ear. There's supposed to be a pressure point there that relieves headaches. I know many people who have had it done that say that it had helped them tremendously. So, even though I'm going to be a big chicken about it, I'm going to get it done.

I also had my doctor increase my antidepressant. This one is working well, but I feel it could be a bit better. So I'm going to try this higher mg and see how it goes. I'm praying that this will be just right and I won't need to keep adjusting or changing medication.

In June I will be doing some blood work to check to see if I have a blood/clotting disorder because of my frequent nose bleeds. I'm really interested to see what those turn up. My appointment after the lab work will be my last one with doctor before we move.

Also! I added a little thing on here where you can add your email address so you can get notified when I post a new blog. It should be in the upper right-hand side.

If you are feeling off or feel like you could use some help, please don't wait. You deserve it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I won yesterday.

Depression + Guilt

First Blog!