Death is funny...

Death is a funny thing. We all know that it will happen to us some day, and yet it's still a surprise and sometimes it's a surprise with how it happens. 

Here's some examples from my life:
- I've miscarried 7 babies, they never even took a breathe.
- My mom had a tumor growing in her brain for many years before we ever even knew it existed. It ultimately took her life after a difficult 3ish years. She was only 57 years old. 
- My mother in law died suddenly 12 years ago from a massive brain aneurysm. She was only 49 years old. 
- My maternal grandfather died in his late 70s from cancer when I was a kid. 
- My maternal grandmother died from cancer about 10 years later.
- My paternal grandmother died about 5-6 years ago after having Alzheimer's for roughly 10 years. She was in her 70s, I think.
- My paternal grandfather died just a week or two ago after having years of health issues at the age of 81.
- I had an uncle who was the most physically fit person I knew that died from a sudden heart attack. He was one of those guys that would run marathons on holidays, to say this was a shocking death is an understatement. 

I have another uncle that had a brain aneurysm, but didn't die and is still alive. 
There are so many more where people should have died, but didn't.
It's just crazy that you never know how old someone will be, how or when it will happen, or who it will take. 

All of this to say: love those you love. Live a good life. Being joy to those around you. Life is hard, don't make it harder. And have your soul ready, be right with God so you can have peace and joy for eternity.

❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I won yesterday.

Depression + Guilt

First Blog!