Overwhelmed Good and Overwhelmed Bad

Life is so crazy. Tomorrow my kids go back to regular public schools. They are really looking forward to being around other kids again, but I worry. Not so much for my older son, because he'll leave his mask on, but my younger one is a stubborn little guy who does what he wants. That being said, it was still time for them to go back to school. And with them going back to school, it's time for me to go back to work! While I'm looking forward to it, I'm also going to miss my time just being at home and creating and playing games with my kids.

Last Monday morning I decided to apply for some jobs. I put about 5 applications out. I was hoping to get a job that was close to the boys' schools and would give me weekends off. That afternoon I got a call. It was for a position I hadn't even applied for, but she got my information from the department head for one of the other positions I had applied to. The next day I went in for an interview at 2pm. By 5pm I was offered a job. What's even better is that it is a 3 minute walk to my oldest's school, which works perfect because he can walk there in the morning for before school care, and walk over after he gets done. It is also less than 10 minutes from my youngest's school. It is literally right in the area that I was praying for and the hours are just right. I was able to get cheap before care for my older one at the school and will be enrolling my younger one at a before and after care that transports to his school. 
God literally dropped this in my lap and I am unbelievably thankful.

This past Friday our Jeep's battery decided to die. Then Sunday my brakes messed up in my car so we had to take it to the shop and it needed some stuff done, but wouldn't be ready until today. So, hubby was going to ride his motorcycle to work, only for it not want to work either. While these all happening at the same time is stressful I'm very thankful it happened before school starts and before I start working. 

Satan tries to bring us down, but God's got it. He will always be there and will always help us in our struggles.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I won yesterday.

Depression + Guilt

First Blog!