Night and day difference

I'm not sure I can accurately express in words how different I feel since beginning my medication.

I can't even recall the last time I was actually angry! No more feeling like the Hulk.

And... I actually like people!!! LOL I don't have to put on a happy face and pretend to like people and interacting with them.. I actually do enjoy it!

My headaches are even better. I don't have them all the time! I do still have them sometimes, but not like it was before. Which really does make a huge difference.

My one medication still makes me sleepy, but my other one helps with that.

I've also started birth control to try to help with all the pain I have during the month. The doctor doesn't think it will help. She thinks that I have endometriosis that is causing all my issues. If the birth control doesn't help with the pain then she will go in through my belly button with a camera and look around to see what's going on in there. I've only been on the pills for a couple weeks, so far it hasn't helped with the pain, but it has helped with my hot flashes and stuff.


If you are having issues with depression, anger, anxiety, any other mental illness please please please seek help! Find a clinic that has a sliding scale so payment is based on your income. Find a way to get help. I cannot express how well I'm feeling and how much of a difference there is between me now and me of a few months ago. Don't wait anymore! Go and get help!! Feel better! And don't give up, if the first medication doesn't work. There are SO many available! Find what works for you!!

Have an amazing Christmas everyone!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I won yesterday.

Depression + Guilt

First Blog!