Almost June!!

Tomorrow is June! It does not seem possible that this year has gone so fast already!

I'm still doing well on my medication. I've had some of the physical pain like before when I wasn't on anything, but emotionally I'm stable. The arthritic pain in my joints is back and my headaches. I go back to my doctor in a few weeks, so I'll discuss with her whether an increase in the medication will help.

My little one had his first nose bleed today. I have no idea how he got it, I assume he stuck his finger in his nose or the toy he was playing with. lol He was very confused about what was happening. Luckily it ended very quickly and didn't start back up. Hopefully he doesn't get nose bleeds often like I do. My older son has never had one and he's almost 8.

Oh. My. Gosh. My older son is almost EIGHT! It doesn't seem possible!! Every year I do a picture of him by the front door holding a sign that says its the First (or last) day of school, how tall he is, how much he weighs, and what he wants to be when he gets older. This school year he grew 3.5" and gained 6lbs! I'm so not ready for this!! I'm only 5'6" and my handsome guy is already 4'4"!

He also has glasses now, which he looks SO cute in! Thankfully he doesn't have to wear them all the time, he just has to wear them a few hours every day so that his eyes stay strong and don't weaken. If we do this now, then he will hopefully not have to wear glasses all the time when he gets older.

In 10 days we will leave to go see my parents!!! I am sooo very excited about this!
Also, our rent is only going up $100 so we can stay living here instead of trying to move. Which is a huge weight off me! Plus, I like the house we live in.

Took my (step)daughter to the dentist today. We had to schedule 2 more appointments just to get her teeth to the point where we can set up a plan to take care of all the big stuff. I'm hoping she, at some point, will understand how important taking care of her teeth are. One of the ladies asked me if I was her sister! I about died laughing.

Well I guess that's all for now.
I pray you are all doing well. And if you are not, don't be afraid to get the help that you need.
I waited way too long to get help!

Take care!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I won yesterday.

Depression + Guilt

First Blog!