2 weeks new meds.. dream for boldness

Hey yall,

I've been on my new medicine for about two weeks! So far all is well! I still have my headaches, but they're not migraine strength as often, which is a huge plus! I've not had any other side affects so far. So hopefully this continues and this will be the medication that I'm able to stick with.

I had a dream that I interrupted church service because I felt God pushing me to do up and talk bc someone there was suicidal.
I pray that if something like that ever happens that I have the boldness to follow God's direction and lead.

There's more about it in my video, and more about what else is going on.

Hope y'all are well and getting help if you need it!

ttps://youtu.be/8XYm1qKAyBc

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I won yesterday.

Depression + Guilt

First Blog!