Salty lol

Good evening everyone!

This video has an update with me and my medication. Also has an update on my mom. And then I shared a little bit from the devotional I read today.

https://youtu.be/xMZtOu6TCSM

Now, if you're like me you would rather read what the video has in it, so I will have that below. 😊

It's been a month since I started this new medication and I'm happy to say that things are going really well! I'm not having headaches as bad as I was. And I'm not as tired either. It's nice not to have to take a nap in order to function. I've also not had an other noticable side effects from this one either. So overall a huge thumbs up from me!
It's so crazy how different medications work on different people. Things that work for me don't work for my sister and vice versa. Our bodies are so interesting!

My mom had her first MRI today since having the gamma knife radiation. There is significantly swelling, but they can't tell if the tumor had grown or if it's swelling from the radiation. They will do another scan in 5-6 weeks and that will tell them more. Her white cell count is too low for her to take her next round of chemo pills, so they will monitor her count weekly and go from there. I texted with her some yesterday and she was super confused and couldn't talk very well. It's the worst I've ever experienced with her. But I'm praying that it's because of the swelling and is not because the tumor has grown more. They are putting her back on a low dose steroid to try to get the swelling down.

In my devotional today it said that we are the salt of the Earth. We are made to preserve others and use our Christ-like love to help other in our community. And I feel that's what I'm called to do. I was created to love others and to help others. The things I've gone through in life have a purpose and I'm going to be sure to use them for good. People need to know that they are not alone in the things they go through. They have to know that there is light at the end of the tunnel and that they deserve to get there.

If you, or someone you know, needs help; then get help. Don't wait! I know I've said this so many times, but I truly wish I had gotten help sooner. I would have had much better relationships with people and been a much better person to my family, a better Mom to my kids, and a better wife to my amazing husband.
If you don't need help, then be the help.

❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I won yesterday.

Depression + Guilt

First Blog!