It's been a while!

It's been a while since I wrote.. Not that very many people read this thing anyway.. But it's still been a while.
We are slowly adjusting to my husband's new work schedule. I'm not sure the kids and I will ever adjust to getting up and out of the house by 4:30am to take him to work though. Lol but I'm very thankful that he is here and is local.
It's also nice to see more of my stepdaughter..who happens to be having a birthday on Monday! It's crazy how fast time flies! She's such a beautiful person and I'm so thankful she is in our lives. Hopefully soon we will officially have shared (50/50) custody and not have to hope that we'll be able to see her.
My parents were here this past week and a half. It was a good, but busy, visit. The boys enjoyed them being here very much!
I attempted a peanut butter ice cream and Snickers cake for my stepdaughter... Hopefully it turned out. Lol we'll find out soon!

Time to enjoy my family!
I'll write more soon. :)

Be blessed all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I won yesterday.

Depression + Guilt

First Blog!