Such a difference!

Last week was a horrible week. It was just bad. The depression was bad, but adding on to that crazy, not listening kids, and disagreement with hubby it was just all piled on and was really hard to get out of.
But today was good. And I really enjoy when it's good. I enjoy my kids when I feel mentally well. I laugh at their goofiness and don't get super mad when they are hateful. And oh how wonderful it is!
My kids deserve a mommy who laughs with them instead of yells because of getting annoyed about every little thing.

So, I will enjoy the day I had and pray for another one.

Good night everyone.

Remember depression is real and it sucks, but you can get through it! We can help each other. And know that you are NOT alone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I won yesterday.

Depression + Guilt

First Blog!