Clothes shopping sucks!!

Yes, I am a woman and yes I really hate shopping for myself!
I am 5'6 and 150lbs-ish. Most of my weight is in my middle and butt area. I've seemed to have gained some weight around the middle recently and have only one pair of capris that fit. (No idea how I've gained since I've been working out but whatever.) I went to CitiTrends today bc I had a gift card. Apparently my size is somewhere in between the normal sizes and the plus sizes. Out of the 10 items I tried on only one thing fit well enough to buy. I did get another item but it had a draw string so that doesn't really count size wise. Lol

I'm not a big person, at all, so to have to try to find the smaller sizes of the plus size clothing is really ridiculous.

I even went to another store close by and tried on 7 different items of different sizes and nothing fit!

It's crazy. And it's no wonder we have such awful self esteem!

That is all for my rant today!

Have a good one!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I won yesterday.

Depression + Guilt

First Blog!