The day I locked eyes with the Devil

Recently I've been reminded, multiple times, of an experience I had as a young woman in spiritual warfare.
Until this experience, I had a biblical understanding of hell and the devil. After this experience I had an all new view of it. One I'll never forget.

In my late teens/early twenties I volunteered at an inner city church with the youth group. One night after our gathering the youth leader and I were sitting out in her car talking. While we were talking a couple of guys walked past the car. One of the men glanced over at the car and his eyes were pure white. He had no pupils or anything, and in that instant there was a war.
There was a war between worlds between our eyes and his, between his body and mine, between his god and my God.
It felt as though I was suffocating. Tears came to my eyes.
After he passed by and the battle going on ceased we prayed. We prayed hard. We called to God and He came down and gave us peace because no matter how difficult the battle is, or will be, my God will always have the victory!

This stuff is real! It's not something to play around with!

I've been contemplating sharing this story and tonight saw a video about this very thing. About a man who was a messenger and advocate for the devil. And he was released from that bondage because of Jesus. And I knew it was time to share.

This is the link to the video. https://youtu.be/6l7A4cQHxuY
His story goes to about minute 13. But it's real and it is powerful!

Don't get sucked in to the life of sorcery and satanic rituals. God is the God of love and the God that will win in the end. Jesus loves you more than you can even fathom! He doesn't want you to fight a spiritual battle. He wants you to surrender yourself and trust Him.

I don't know who this is for, but I'm praying for you! And I love you with a Christ-like love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I won yesterday.

Depression + Guilt

First Blog!