Progress... maybe.

Last night was a horrible night. I had another "Crazysode" and really muffed things up.

But I think it was God's way of kicking me in the butt and telling me to get myself help. So last night I emailed the pastor at church that I know that does counseling. He emailed me back this morning to say that he does mostly marriage counseling and referred me to a Doctor here in town that does both counseling and medication. So I'll be calling her on Monday to see if I can get in to see her. It's also at a clinic type place that does cost per income, so that should help with the cost of things.

I'm praying that this will work out and that my family will still be in tact by the time I get some healing.

http://www.foreverymom.com/dear-mama-satan-is-doing-everything-he-can-to-keep-you-from-reading-this-letter/

This article really hit things on the head for me today. It's such a fight to keep satan and the demons in my head at bay. But healing will come!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I won yesterday.

Depression + Guilt

First Blog!