Where is my freedom??

I'm having a hard evening. I was trying hard to not bring up an issue with my hubby and wanted to wait until I could talk to him calmly. Then he had a bad day at work so I really wasn't going to bring it up... Then it came up and I had a crazysode.

Then going through fb I saw someone had posted John 8:36 "So if the Son sets you free, you are truly free."

So where the heck is my freedom!!? I have been praying and seeking for my freedom and it hasn't come!!!!

I know I'm just super frustrated and emotional right now, and I know that God has my relief in store, but I'm so exhausted. I'm so tired of this. So tired of being in my head. So tired of being how I am with no relief on sight.

Sigh. Hopefully I'll feel better in the morning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I won yesterday.

Depression + Guilt

First Blog!