An Open Book ... Sort of

I'm an open book... open to the point that God allows me.

I love to talk to people. I love to share my life and my experiences and help others any way I can.
This is my purpose. My purpose is to share my ups and especially my downs to help others. To show others that they are not alone in their struggles.

Not everything I've been through though has been released, by God, for me to share.

Some parts would do more harm to share than good. And I never want to be a stumbling block to anyone. Ever!

Sometimes, in a small setting, God allows me to share all, but He hasn't given me the green light to share everything full public yet. And that's okay.

I am a continuous work in progress. Thankfully God is so very very patient with my stubborn butt. :)
I couldn't and wouldn't have made it through life this far without God's never ending love and support.

So, maybe someday my whole story will be shared, but until then there is PLENTY to share and lots of people to share it with. There is no shortage of God winks (workings/miracles) in my life.

Remember yall, every single one of you are loved! Each of you were fearfully and wonderfully made!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I won yesterday.

Depression + Guilt

First Blog!