I am not ok right now.

I'm angry. Furious really. I'm crying. I'm screaming. And I'd like to crawl in a hole somewhere and take a very very long time out.

I can only tell people what I need from them to help me through this craziness in my head/body so many times. When they choose not to be helpful I know that I am truly alone.

I try my hardest to be a normal happy person, but some days it's just not happening. And today is one of those days.
I feel alone. I feel battered and bruised. I feel like I'm crazy and that things will never get better.

I push my husband away because I expect him to leave me and give up like everyone else has.

I just want to be done. I want to laugh again. I want to laugh until my stomach hurts. I want to laugh until I'm crying. I want to feel carefree and joyous.

Oh God, please set me free from this binding, release these chains that have ahold of me. God please give me peace!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I won yesterday.

Depression + Guilt

First Blog!