Woke up angry.... but things turned around

This morning I woke up just angry as angry can be.
I was feeling unwanted. Ignored. Undesirable. (The way my body is right now is a large contributing factor) My little one hit me hard in the head with my phone first thing and my older one was standing outside my door staring at me like a creeper. Not how I want to get up in the morning! lol

When my hubby texted me good morning I told him I wasn't going to talk to him until I was in a better mood. Which is pretty good for me because I'm pretty quick with my words when I'm angry. But I did good and left things alone until I could chill out and give myself a talking to.

When I took my older one to school I was still angry. I really hate how unkind I feel like I am to him. I really don't mean to be, but it just comes out that way. (I'm a work in progress) I had one of the Christian radio stations on and they were talking about Heaven and Hell. Not one of those strict things all about everyone is going to hell, it was a biblical based physical view of Heaven and Hell. It was very interesting and it made me happy. The truth is is that God created Hell for the fallen angel (Satan/Devil/Lucifer whatever you want to call him) and his followers. It was never meant for us. God has given us all the chance, really He gives us chance after chance after chance, for us to be with him in Heaven. The view of Heaven they painted was basically the Garden of Eden. Which is how God created things to start with. That was how He wanted things the whole time. Of course there are a lot of questions about Heaven and what it will be like for eternity. But my oh my I sure look forward to it! I can't imagine how peaceful and happy it will be. I won't have any more anger. I wont have any more hormone issues. I won't have any more depression. I will be happy. I will be healthy. I will eternally bask in the presence of the one true God. And I will be able to love and see all the babies I lost early. What a glorious time it will be!

The other night one of my friends was driving home. Another driver was stopped at a stop sign and thought that he could beat my friend across the road. He couldn't. He hit my friend on the passenger side of his car and caused him to hit another car on his drivers side. Amazingly no one was hurt. He is of course very sore, but the man took full responsibility and they were able to go home not long after it happened. God was protecting my friend that night! His car, if you look at it, is hit and dented on every side except where he was sitting. God has plans for him!
God has plans for all of us! (Jeremiah 29:11) Isn't that comforting!? I don't know when my plans will come to fruition, but they will come. Whatever God has in store for me will be. And I can't wait to see what it is and where He takes me!

Well my little one just fell asleep sitting next to me, so as a mommy this is my time to shower and get a little bit of me time.

So.. Have a great day everyone! I'm sure going to try to!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I won yesterday.

Depression + Guilt

First Blog!