Long but good day yesterday.

Yesterday we made a long trip north. It was our first long trip in our new-to-us vehicle, our first long trip with a potty trained 2 year old, and the first family outing in a long long time.
My little one did a great job! He didn't have any accidents and was a very good little traveler.
We got up early and went to our old church we attended before we moved. (It was the half way point to our destination) We have missed that place! And from all the love we received it showed that we have been missed too.
While there, friends of ours offered us tickets to a college basketball game for that afternoon for free and with free vip parking! It was so fun to take our boys and have a good time watching basketball. :)
So we took the time to go and then finished the rest of our trip.
In total we traveled over 8 hours yesterday, but it was such a wonderful day!
I wish I could have seen a few more people, but it was still a great trip!
And my boys weren't cranky today, so that was even better! Lol

I'm having some health issues that I can't get help with right now because of finances. It's very frustrating. But like most things this is temporary and I'll get through it like I do everything else. :)
For now I'm trying epsom salt bath. This stuff has so many uses! It's very interesting!

Have a great night all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I won yesterday.

Depression + Guilt

First Blog!