Things are looking up!

I am known for typos.. Not because I can't spell, but because I get going and don't see the mistakes. Even when I read what I've written I read it as it is in my head and don't catch my typo. So, if something makes no sense at all.. It probably has a typo. Lol

I am happy to say that my hubby is officially no longer an over the road trucker!! He got hired this week for a driving job in town!
I am beyond excited about this!
I feel so much more balanced when he's home. I'm still moody and get angry, but not nearly as bad.

Our kids are loving daddy being home! I love watching the joy in their faces. Before now my husband had only been home for the first 8 months of our 2 year olds life. So watching them interact is a blast! They're pretty much twins, so it's even funnier. The tax lady said that this week too. She said that our older boy looks like me and the younger one is his twin. Makes me laugh every time!
Little one talks a ton, but hubby can't understand most of it, so I act as their interpreter. :)

We're still financially having issues, but like the job situation, the Lord will provide, like He always does.

Good night all!
Praying you hold strong, there are lessons in every situation (for you or someone else), and you are never alone!

((HUGS))

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I won yesterday.

Depression + Guilt

First Blog!