No more hiding 😊

Tonight you get me raw and emotional.
This evening was a rough evening, I had to get on my treadmill and get some frustration out in my walk. I really don't like to just walk or exercise, but it really does make a big difference in my mental state. I often have to force myself to work out.

Tonight's video is about not hiding anymore. Being bold for yourself, be released from the slavery of mental illness.

https://youtu.be/azH-xBbPLA4

The scriptures I mentioned are:

2 Peter 2:19b "A man is a slave to whatever has mastered him"

Ezra 9:9 "Though we are slaves, our God has not deserted us in our bondage. He has shown us kindness ... He has granted us new life to rebuild the house of our God and repair its ruins, and he has given us a wall of protection ..."

Psalm 139:1 "O Lord, you have searched me and you know me. You know when I sit and when I rise; you perceive my thoughts from afar. You discern my going out and my lying down; you are familiar with all my ways."

"Known" by Tauren Wells is the song in my video. If you haven't heard it, go check it out!

If yall need help, get it! Don't wait! It's so important and worth it!

Have a good night!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I won yesterday.

Depression + Guilt

First Blog!