Shouldn't Have To Prove Our Pain

Hey yall,
Today my video is about something that I have delt with over the years.

https://youtu.be/PsgMdctXpz8

If you've looked through my blogs you already know that I've had multiple miscarriages. Over the years many people have not believed me because I didn't have proof of my pregnancies. It is very frustrating and hurtful when this happens. I shouldn't have to prove to anyone about my pain or what I've gone through.
No one should have to prove to anyone that their pain is legitimate.

It's the same way with mental illness. We shouldn't have to prove what we are going through. We shouldn't have to bend over backwards to get the help that we need.

People shouldn't have to prove their pain for others to be compassionate and loving.

We are called, by God, to love others. It's the second most important commandment. The first, of course, being love the Lord your God with all your heart, soul, mind, and strength.

Love others, love yourself. If you need help, get help. If you don't need help yourself then be the help and support for someone else.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I won yesterday.

Depression + Guilt

First Blog!