Week One Down!

Today marks one week since I started taking an antidepressant!
I cannot even being to tell you how much of a difference it is already making.
The first 6 days I took half of a dose and was taking them in the morning. They were making me extremely tired and I was yawning constantly. I was also having worse dizzy spells and feeling sick to my stomach. So yesterday I was going to be taking my first full dose, so I took it in the evening instead of in the morning, and it made a huge difference!! I'm not tired, dizzy, or sick to my stomach!

I feel as though my eyes have been made clear. Like this fog and dark cloud has been lifted and it feels glorious!! I'm finding that I'm enjoying the little stupid stuff my kids are doing. I'm not crying as easily. I'm not constantly angry. I do still have my headaches, which the doctor thought was maybe depression related, but I'm happy with the improvement in myself that has already taken place.

I feel so much better. And I am so thankful that God brought me to a doctor that listened and didn't hesitate to prescribe me something that would help. Thank You Jesus!


On a personal family note. My wonderful mother has been diagnosed with a brain tumor. It is not an operable one because of where it is located. On the 11th she will have brain surgery to take a biopsy of the tumor to see what it is. The will have to open her skull and take a chunk. (eew right!?) I wish I could be there, but can't be right now.

God is good. And He has full control of all. He is my rock and the only reason I am where I am today.

If you are considering asking your doctor about getting on antidepressants, please do! Don't wait!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I won yesterday.

Depression + Guilt

First Blog!