It's the little things...

It's amazing how little things can change your mood. This morning was again a rough morning. I was looking online at churches that I may try when we get a car again and was sad because I couldn't find something I felt would be a good fit. Then a friend from high school sent me a picture of an old church we used to go to because he was driving by. It made me smile. It brought me joy. I did another search for churches and found one that I may try.

Then my brother and my niece came over. It's amazing how having adult conversation can lift a mood.

Hubby was working but had a break long enough to send me a wonderful text telling me he loves me, in beautiful, and that I'm doing a great job with our kids even though I think they never listen.

At the end of the day I'm content.
I'm blessed.
And I'm loved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I won yesterday.

Depression + Guilt

First Blog!