Whoo TWO good evenings in a row!

My kiddos and I had two good evenings in a row!
That my not seem like much to anyone else but that's big for us! Big for ME!

My hormones must have leveled off a bit this week. Normally I'm a crazy person when PMSing.
I usually only get one week out of every month where I feel like a normal person.

First I have the menstrual week, then its the week after, then its ovulation week, then it's pms week.
This week my body must be out of wack because usually this is a horrible week.

Not that I'm complaining!! It's nice to be able to enjoy my kids laughter and goofiness instead of getting irritated by every little thing.

I went to the doctor years ago telling them that I have a hormone imbalance. They didn't believe me. Took some blood and just told me I was fine.
But a 20-something woman shouldn't feel like she is in menopause and still having periods. lol

When we get back on insurance I'm going to get checked again. Hopefully they will figure out what's going on.
In my research, a hormone imbalance explains pretty much everything I deal with day in and day out.
The constant headaches, hot flashes, sweating, mood swings, depression.. everything!

Speaking of insurance... I cannot believe how expensive it is!!! I did some looking and the CHEAP one was $1,000 a month with a $12,700 deductible!! How the heck is anyone supposed to be able to afford that!?

Pray for us this weekend everyone. My son has a 4 day weekend... these school breaks tend to be a very trying and difficult time for us. But I'm praying I find things to do to keep us all busy and happy.

Have a great day all!

Remember.. you are loved!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I won yesterday.

Depression + Guilt

First Blog!